Monday, November 19, 2007

MC day!

monday,
today din went to sch.. went to see doc.. cost me a bomb in my pocket.. haiz.. who to blame.. myself lo.. haha.. wadever.. some money need to be spent.. so get some medicine den go home le.. though it says take after meals, jus take without anything.. wun die aso.. =p the flu syrup was so strong.. 1 day took 3 times and all the 3 times i fell asleep.. after reading den i realise tt there's a label tt goes ' May cause drowsiness in some people' =.= the rest are still ok.. so the day jus past by sleeping..

tuesday, today
woke up at 10.. later goin to sch so tink gonna skip the flu syrup.. tinking of the dumb AM report haven do, stress liao.. dun intend to go so have to imagine some crap for it.. 10% of the whole assessment leh.. die die must do.. tink tml gonna do.. hmm.. tt's all.. cya guys in sch later..

' thanks those who sent me msg.. esp you.. i din expect you to standby me despite your lessons & work.. i realise you are the only one who standby me when i'm not well.. i'm getting much better le.. thanks for being with me when i need you.. after tis, i realise those who cares and who doesn't.. guess i doesn't have much ppl around me who cares uh.. =/ '

No comments: