Sunday, November 18, 2007

it's still not alright..

sunday le.. still lidat.. sian.. still coughing, still with tt damn sore eyes.. irritating.. went to buy the eye drop but it doesn't seems to work well on me.. went to ah ma house for mahjong session.. kinda sian aso.. eye so pain cant even concentrate.. used the eye drop to cease the pain for awhile, it came back again.. haiya.. my auntie still tempt me with ba gua, cookies, icecream and soft drinks.. -.-

unfortunately, i took some of the cookies.. opps. =x tink tonight gonna be worse liao.. jialat.. but the cookies are really so nice.. wahhahah.. tml got sch eh.. so envious of those sec 4 peeps who are slacking at home.. my cousin everyday at home play DS.. makes me wan to buy aso.. arrggh.. dumb! tempt me nia.. wadever.. he says he got prom nite tis coming thurs.. wah lao.. there wasn't any for my batch lah.. pathetic.. dumb sch.. he say he goin wear white long sleeve top and black pants.. dun u tink it looks like waiter? -.-

anyway, i cant take it to continue blogging.. tears keep flowing down like river.. not crying though.. due to toopid sore eyes.. irritated.. if still lidat the next morning, i goin to get MC! hah.. gd nite!

No comments: