Saturday, June 6, 2009

moody.

it has been a long time since i last updated.

i guess nobody reads it nowadays.
somehow,
i have been getting more and more moody everyday i wake up.
i hate this world.
i detest this world.
for no reason.

i find talking to people are such a troublesome task to do.
i find entertaining others are such irritating task to do.
nobody really knows what i need.
nobody really knows what i wanted to do.
nobody really knows me.

whenever go out, i dun feel like talking much.
whenever dining, i dun feel like eating/drinking much.
whenever listen to mp3, i dun feel like listening to fast songs.
i have no reason for all these.
i myself dunno why too.

enlisting in like 1 week's time.
things needed have been prepared more and less.
but i'm not emotionally stable at all.
i cant sleep. tossing and turning all night.
keep thinking about her and stuffs.
woke up with half of the afternoon gone.

i told the whole world i'm fine without her.
i told the whole world she cant affect my live.
i told the whole world i dun love her.
i showed the whole world i can live without her.

yet i can't do it.
i'm not happy without her.
her actions and words are affecting me greatly,
just like fat man and little boy dropping in japan.
i still love her more than anything.
i can't see my smile without her.
i am a big fat LIER!

i'm feeling low, moody, listless.
use whatever u want to describe me.
i have no mood to do anything.
i felt like a living corpse.
no motivation, no purpose.

i've lose myself completely..
i rose my white flag..

No comments: