Tuesday, August 5, 2008

pissed.

every morning i am sooooooooooooooo damn pissed with MOE. fucking retards la. my supervisor knows that the attachment period is going to be over, now flooding us with who. still ask if we are going to take leave. oh pls la. 1 day only 14.7 bucks. WO BU XI HAN! even i work macdonalds will aso get better than this. still got the cheek to ask me work work work. KNN. who the hell you tink you can make me work. if's not for the sake of passing, i would have quitted long ago. Fucking cheapskate. go hire someone to help the department. Fancy exploiting interns from polytechnics. no money to hire graduates ar? wtf is this?

i tot it should be 'if i am able to do, i do. if i duno how to do, den too bad.' still ask me go find out stuffs that i learn before. something i notice about government sector, dey like to make simple matters complicated. 1 very simple thing have to separate into so many files. when i first started, those info were alr super messy. still expect me to check and make sure it's in correct order. this dun have that dun have. how to compile. BULLSHIT!

and the big boss of the department. another BIG retard. i guess anyone can be, even a 3 year old kid. he like to ask my supervisor to present info in a '1 look will understand' de style. obviously it ended up to be my work. we do until so jialat he 1 look den understand and throw 1 side. NB CB! lidat i aso can be big boss la. ask others to prepare such easy info, 3 yr old kid aso will understand la. dun understand why such bosses need so many education. someone who can understand and communication in english will be competent enough.

4 more fucking weeks to go. TP just sent a email about SIP survey form. i will DEFINATELY give fucking negative comments. MARK MY WORDS! spoil my sleep, spoil my dream, spoil my late night parties, spoil my mood. THIS WHOLE SIP IS A RUBBISH! i really pity the next batch who are coming in to work in oct. those next sem 3.1 de student. see moe nia, SIAM AR!

even the lappy issued to do work is like shyt. sometimes will black screen and jus die off. wtf. fucking cheapskate laptop. still wan me to take good care of it, lock it in the cabinet to prevent theft. OMG la. this type of useless laptop, i tink theifs aso dun wan. they still think is some treasure. SHITTY!

FUCK OFF !

No comments: